If you’re like most people, you probably use Discord to connect with friends and guilds. But did you know that you can change your status on the app? Here’s a simple guide on how to do it!
What is status on Discord?
Status on Discord is the user’s current state on the app. This can be anything from “online” to “in progress” to “disabled.” You can change your status on Discord by navigating to Settings>My Profile>Status. The following steps will show you how:
1. Select the type of status you want to change: online, in progress, or disabled.
2. Click on the Change Status button.
3. Enter your new status information and click on the Update button.
How to change your status on Discord
To change your status on Discord, first open the app and sign in. Then, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the app, and select “Status.” You’ll see a list of all your current statuses. On the right side of this screen, you’ll see a list of all your active commands. The first column is for your current status, and the next column is for your new status. To change your status on Discord, simply click on the appropriate command and type in a new value. For example, if you want to change your profile photo, you would type “photo” into the first column and “https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=xxxxxxxxxxxxx” into the second column.
How to Change Your Discord Status on Windows or Mac?
1. Open Discord.
2. Click the three lines in the top left corner of the window that look like this:
3. Type or paste the following into the text box at the bottom of thewindow:
4. Click the green Update Status button to update your Discord status!
How to Change Your Discord Status on Android and iPhone?
1. Open Discord and sign in
2. Choose the three tools at the bottom of the main screen: accounts, settings, and messages
3. Scroll to the bottom and select “status”
4. Change your status to “available” or “not available” depending on how you want it to look
5. Save your changes and close Discord
How to Change Your Bio on Discord?
To change your bio on Discord, first open the app and select the “ Profile” tab. Then, under the “ Bio” tab, click on the “ Change Bio” button. Enter your desired information about yourself and click on the “ Confirm Bio” button.
How to Set a Custom Playing Status on Discord?
1. First, open up Discord and sign in.
2. In the top left corner of the main window, click on Settings.
3. On the Settings page, select ” Show Playing Status.”
4. The playing status for your account will now be set to “Inactive.”
5. To change your playing status back to “Active,” simply re-enable the setting and confirm by clicking on it again.
In this guide, we will cover how to change your Discord status on different platforms. We will also cover some tips on how to make your status more interesting and engaging on the chat platform.