The MSH Library - Config And Setup library is a model of how to implement a
configuration information system for your applications.
The Config And Setup library consists of a table to store application configuration information,
and a standard module to provide a programming interface for the configuration information.
Also included is a model for an
About form for use in your applications.
- Configuration Table – use this table to store your application's
- Configuration Module – this standard module demonstrates a
programming interface for your configuration data.
About Form – An easily customized model for an
About Form for your application.
MSH Library - Config And Setup v2014-10 has these additional features:
- Contains full documentation in PDF format
- Developed in MS Access VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- For MS Access 2007 (Service Pack 3), MS Access 2010, and later
- Modules, forms, and other database objects are unlocked and available for inspection and modification.
This is not public domain software. It is licensed to you at no cost.
MSH Library - Config And Setup v2014-10 and its documentation are released to you under one or
more of the GNU Public Licenses. Each pertinent GNU license is included in full as attachments in the
MSH Library - Config And Setup v2014-10.accdb. You may read the pertinent licenses in the
MSH Library - Config And Setup documentation
before downloading the source code.
You agree to be bound by these license agreements at such time as you utilize the VBA
source code, and/or distribute this or new versions of the code and/or its documentation.
Having trouble getting this application to work?
Use the Contact Me button to ask for help.
- Click the download link.
Your browser will display a file download dialog box.
MSH Library - Config And Setup v2014-10.zip to any location on your hard drive.
- When the download is complete, follow these steps:
- browse to where you saved
MSH Library - Config And Setup v2014-10.zip,
and right-click it.
- Choose "Extract All" from the right-click menu.
- Follow the prompts in the Extraction Wizard to extract the
MSH Library - Config And Setup v2014-10.accdb file to a location of your choice.
- Double-click the extracted
MSH Library - Config And Setup v2014-10.accdb file.
- Windows will launch MS Access and open the database application.
- Unless you have extracted the .accdb file to a "trusted" location
(as defined in your MS Access local configuration), you will see a security warning message under the MS Access
- Click the
Enable Content button (or the
Options button, depending on your
version of Office) to allow execution of the VBA code in the MS Access database.